Wednesday, May 8th, 2019
15:00 – 17:00
Thursday, May 9th, 2019
Friday, May 10th, 2019
08:00 – 11:30 | Jumping 1 (qualification)
11:30 – 15:30 | Agility 1 (qualification)
15:30 – 17:30 | Jumping Teams
Saturday, May 11th, 2019
08:00 – 11:30 | Jumping 2 (qualification)
11:30 – 15:30 | Agility 2 (qualification)
15:30 – 18:00 | Agility Teams
Sunday, May 12th, 2019
09:00 – 11:00 | Jumping Final
11:00 – 13:30 | Agility Final
conditions of participation
- Minimum age of 18 months
- Thorough-bred and verified by pedigree issued by the Stud Book recognized by FCI
- Dogs participating need to have “Grade 2” or “Grade 3”
- Sending of fully filled entry form with all the requested additional documents + Paid fee
- Participant of FMBB WC has to be a member of national club which is member of FMBB
- Each participating country can have a team up to 8 participants and can appoint 2 reserves. If needed, reserves can replace participants during meeting after training at the least.
- The country holding World Champion can appoint the Champion plus 8 other participants.
- All countries can participate in the team competition, even if they do not have 4 competitors in their team. Teams can have 3 or 4 members, 3 best results are counted.
Registration will be open on February, 1st and ends on April, 8th, 2019
Fitmin Open Cup
Fitmin Open Cup is accompanying open agility competition for breeds of Large category only (all breeds). No qualification needed.
Judges of Fitmin Open Cup: Lenka Pánková, Jaroslava Podmolová
Date of event