Wednesday, May 8th, 2019
15:00 – 21:00 | Registration and Veterinary Control (at the Stadium where show will be held) – schedule of veterinary checks
16:00 | Route opening (of Thursday’s competition)
20:00 | Teamleaders meeting (at the Stadium)
Thursday, May 9th, 2019
08:00 | Bikejöring
08:00 | Canicross
09:00 | Route opening (of Friday’s competition)
16:00 | Competitor’s meeting in the “Hostinec u Báby Lišků”, photo & video projection, voluntarily
Friday, May 10th, 2019
08:00 | Bikejöring
09:00 | Canicross
afternoon | Prize giving (at the Stadium where show will be held)
Hostinec u Báby Lišků v Semicích u Písku
K Píseckým horám 25
397 01 Písek, Semice
Thursday: the route will be more technically demanding
Friday: the route will be faster
Both routes: hardened forest routes, 0% of asphalt
The drinking regime for dogs will be provided at the start and finish. The food and beverages for human competitors will be at the finish. Water tanks for the dogs will be at the start and finish.
Thursday’s route: 2,2 km, more technical
Friday’s route: 4,2 km, faster
+420 607 543 187
conditions of participation
- Minimum age of 18 months
- Thorough-bred and verified by pedigree issued by the Stud Book recognized by FCI
- The dog has to have valid insurance and to be microchipped
- The dog is allowed to wear a muzzle, but the dog has to be able to breath, drink and eat. The size has to be checked by the vet and the Jury.
- Every dog is allowed to start only in one competition.
- Every dog handler has to be older than 18 years old.
- Sending of fully filled entry form with all the requested additional documents + Paid fee
- The number of participants per country is not limited. The team leader of every club (country) is responsible for the correct registrations in case the club (country) is managing the registrations. If registrations for a country are individual (in case the club/country is not taking care), then the participant is responsible for the correct input of their data.
Registration are open and ends on April, 8th, 2019
Date of event