Monday, May 6th, 2019
Tuesday, May 7th, 2019
Wednesday, May 8th, 2019 ~ Saturday, May 11th, 2019
7:00 | IGP (A, B, C) World Cup
Sunday, May 12th, 2019
MVDr. Jana Glisníková
David Garcia Suarez
As a tracking fields will be used young grain. On the left you can see the objects that will be used
Actual terraiin condition 06.04.2019 – one week after sowing grain field – see video
On the right – actual terrain condition 16.04.2019 – 6 cm height
IMPORTANT: Training tracking is forbidden within 30km from the city Písek since 01.05. till 12.05.2019!
Security check entrance
About 15 minutes before the planned starting time of a team the team leader has to report at the security check point (handler’s entrance) that the team is ready to start. Following the collars will be controlled.
In case a handler is not present at least 15 minutes before the start he will be disqualified. The identity will be controlled after the presentation at the handler’s exit.
Protection work helpers
The helpers who will be assigned and the substitute helpers will be selected from the head judge and the judge of section C. The helpers have to use the protection clothing, sleeve and trousers.
The protection clothing of the helpers is jacket, trousers and sleeve. The outfitter is HST.
Hiding places for protection work
The hiding places are standard protection work tents. They will be removed from the performance ground during the obedience, their placing is marked.
IGP training place will be available Monday to Friday 08:00 am to 16:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 14:00 pm.
Conditions of participation
- Thorough-bred and verified by pedigree issued by the Stud Book recognized by FCI
- Sending of fully filled entry form with all the requested additional documents + Paid fee
- Participant of FMBB WC has to be a member of national club which is member of FMBB
- The dog must have the IPO3 certificate before he/she can register for FMBB IPO Championship
- A maximum of 6 dog handlers per country can be admitted plus two substitute entrants (+ World Cup Winner and World Champion). Each owner may only enter with one dog.
- The total of the three highest results per team/country shall be considered for the team result.
Registration was open on February, 1st and ends on April, 8th, 2019
Date of event