- All the participating dogs has to be clinically healthy.
- Dogs living in the Czech Republic have to have vaccination book (according to the § 6 of the Veterinary Law) or Pet Passport for small animals.
- Dogs from EU countries or the third countries have to fulfill conditions given by European Parliament and European committee no 998/2003 from 26.5.2003. All dogs older then 6 months have to have valid vaccination against rabies and confirmation about this vaccination corresponding with § 4, par.1, letter f) of the Veterinary Law (as a valid is considered basic vaccination after 21 days from the application. Also is considered as valid repeated vaccination within efficiency of previously used vaccination).
- Dogs has to be in distemper and parvovirus immunity (as a valid it is considered basic vaccination after 21 days from the application. Also is considered as valid repeated vaccination withtin efficiency of previously used vaccination)
- Dogs which did not pass veterinary control of the event may not participate (this does not apply to dogs of visitors which do not participate in any discipline)
Date of event