- All participating dogs have to be clinically healthy.
- Dogs living in the Czech Republic have to have vaccination book (according to the § 6 of the Veterinary Law) or Pet Passport for small animals.
- Dogs from EU countries or the third countries have to fulfill conditions given by European Parliament and European committee no 576/2013. All dogs older than 6 months have to have valid vaccination against rabies and confirmation about this vaccination corresponding with § 4, par.1, letter f) of the Veterinary Law (as a valid is considered basic vaccination after 21 days from the application. Also is considered as valid repeated vaccination within efficiency of previously used vaccination).
- Dogs have to be in distemper and parvovirus immunity (as a valid it is considered basic vaccination after 21 days from the application. Also is considered as valid repeated vaccination withtin efficiency of previously used vaccination). Antibody titration test is also enough.
- Dogs which did not pass veterinary control of the event may not participate (this does not apply to dogs of visitors which do not participate in any discipline)
For the competitors who live in country, which require stamp in the Pet-passport for return back to the country, we arranged veterinarian just at the spot of the event. The veterinarian will be available at Obedience background Sunday, 13-15 pm. Please be careful and do not disturb Obedience discipline, if it will still run. Confirmation of the Pet-passport 10 EUR. Deworming cca 1,5 EUR per 10kg. You can bring your deworming with you. If you want to buy some medicine (deworming, flea treatment), please let us know immediately so vet could be prepared.
Date of event